Professional Driving Assessment (Aging Driver Assessment)
A professional driving assessment is an important part of continuing to be a safe driver as long as possible. Maybe you have an aging parent or grandparent who you would like to evaluate their skills to ensure that they are safe and competent behind the wheel?
Our comprehensive driving skills evaluation assesses their driving performance, and helps you determine their ability to safely operate a motor vehicle. Consider a professional driving assessment if:
- You are concerned that your driving skills may have diminished over time.
- You have been diagnosed with a medical condition known to impact driving
ability (e.g., impaired vision, dementia, diabetes, seizures, sleep disorders,
- You have experienced a recent increase in near misses or minor crashes (fender benders).
- Friends and/or family have suggested that you may not be fit to drive.
- Cost: $150 (Includes 1 hour comprehensive driving skills evaluation)
- Door to door pickup can be arranged a charge of $0.60/mile will be charged if you live outside of Sioux Center
- Click the button below to submit forms with more specific details and dates
WE ARE HERE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.